Hey all! I’m back from Healthy Living Summit – and had a blast! It was so nice to go out of town for a long weekend with a few girlfriends, and in turn, meet a few more! I’m planning on some fun summaries of the event, plus some restaurant reviews from my trip, but for today, I thought I’d mix it up.
Top 10 Things I Learned at Healthy Living Summit 2013
1. Bloggers don’t have traditional last names. For example, I’m Alex Tries it Out. This weekend, I met Marissa Barefoot Colorado, Stephanie Snacking on Sunshine, Katie Looking Forward, and Tara Brody Chronicles (this is by no means an inclusive list! I met so many wonderful ladies this weekend. I had to stop somewhere!).
2. Minneapolis has traffic. You’d think I’d have known this before, but apparently this was the first visit to the city where I’d actually had to be the one driving.
4. Plantains can go in nachos.
5. It’s not kosher to snuggle up to your bed buddy (but you handled it well, Mollie).
6. The difference between mermaid hair (that’s Katie) and princess hair (which is me).
7. Food trucks. I mean, come on Iowa – can we catch up?
8. A lot of bloggers have just as many blog questions as I do.
9. Amanda’s skillet cookie-dough pie is just as good as expected.
10. I’ll get to visit Madison, Wisconsin for Healthy Living Summit 2014!
What’s the top thing you learned? (I’m not being 100% serious with this question … if you can tell by my list.)