Welcome to my bucket list! This will be the home for every dream, goal, or whim that I want to do in this lifetime. As I accomplish things, I’ll link them to the blogs where I talk about them.
These items are in no particular order, and will always grow. There is no end, and it will never be complete.
- Get married.
- Travel to Kenya.
- Run a 5k.
DONE: July 16, 2012 Read about it >
- Run a half-marathon.
DONE: October 22, 2012 Read about it >
- Have a drink at a swim-up bar.
- Buy a house.
- Start a family.
- Build a house.
- Go on a cruise.
- Tour a brewery.
- See the pyramids.
- Sew a quilt.
- Paint a wall with chalkboard paint.
- Grow a garden.
- Visit Ellis Island.
- Do a pull up (unassisted).
- Theme an entire Drupal site.
- Learn to and take up canning (at least for a season).
- Join Crossfit.
DONE: October 2013. Read more >
- Bottle my own wine.
- Design a mobile application.
- Stay at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island and eat at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant.
- Participate in the runDisney Half-Marathon.
- Go camping (as an adult).
- Really learn PHP.
- Go paddleboating.
- Cross stitch a whole … something.
- Become fluent in Swahili.
- Learn how to make Grandma’s candy-cane cookies.
- Take a class in wine & beer tasting.
- Blog about a Kenyan beer.
- Run a marathon.
DONE: October 22, 2013 Read about it >
- Take a rock-climbing class.
- Brew my own beer.
- Visit every continent.
- Graduate with my MBA.
Have you done anything on this list? Tell me about it in the comments!